Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Distractions #23


New Distractions is a weekly feature on Fictional Distraction, inspired by various memes that make us share the new books we got during a week, e.g. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, This Week in Books by Pop Culture Junkie and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews.


The books I received this week:



Bought:
Indigo Spell

For review:
Scarlet | Girl of Nightmares
Night School | Transparent | The Eternity Cure

Huge thanks to Puffin (Penguin UK), Hachette Children's Books UK, HarperCollins (via Edelweiss), and Harlequin Teen (via NetGalley).


I got all of these über-awesome books during the last three weeks and already read and loved Scarlet (read my review here) and The Indigo Spell. Of course I also can't wait to start reading the other four books, although I have to admit that I'm most excited for The Eternity Cure - I was more than just a little bit happy to find out it was available on NetGalley.

Which books did you get last week?
Carina

11 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the rest of your reads, Carina! The Night School is a particular favorite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got lots of wonderful books and we share Scarlet in common this week. I hope you love Girl of Nightmares as much as I did. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on The Eternity Cure to see what happens next! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorites in there: Girl of Nightmares and Scarlet! I hope you enjoy all of these---Night School looks creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whelp. The Eternity Cure! I don't know why I'm jealous. I haven't read The Immortal Rules yet. Geepers.

    Anyway, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so behind on Bloodlines, I still have to read The Golden Lily. Great haul this week, I love the cover for Night School.

    check out my haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Lots of awesome. <3 Sigh. The Eternity Cure was AMAZING :) So so good. And oh. Girl of Nightmares is amazing. <3 Hope you'll enjoy it all sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scaaaaarlet! I loved it. I seriously can't wait for The eternity cure! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Eternity Cure was awesome. I loved it a lot. The rest of your books look so good. I still have to read Scarlett. Come check out my STS post as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Indigo Spell was so good.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!