Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Distractions #22


New Distractions is a weekly feature on Fictional Distraction, inspired by various memes that make us share the new books we got during a week, e.g. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, This Week in Books by Pop Culture Junkie and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews.



The books I received this week:


For review:

Huge thanks to Hachette Children's Books UK and Simon & Schuster UK.


I definitely freaked out a little bit this week with these awesome books arriving in my mailbox. I've been super excited to read all three of these and am actually already reading A Witch Alone. The only hard thing to do will be to put off reading Fractured until the end of March, so I can publish its review closer to its release date. Not sure if I'll be able to wait so long.

Which books did you get this week?
Carina

12 comments:

  1. I still haven't read any books from Tery Terry but I'm so jealous about Gilt! I really love historical romances and especially about the Borgias and the Tudors! By the way, the new cover is amazing!

    Hope you will have a great week!
    My Haul @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that cover for Fractured! I still need to read Slated, but I'm hoping I can do that sometime soon. I hope you enjoy your new reads! :)

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I love all these covers. I really like Slated and Gilt (that's book one right?). I can't wait for their sequels! I hope you enjoy them and I can't wait to see what you think! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. GILT! I'm really looking forward to that book. I love that kind of books :) Happy reading!

    Haul from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, I have Slated waiting to be read before I can even think about reading book 2. I have not yet read any of Ruth's books, so I may have to fix that soon.

    My haul:http://muchlovedbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/clock-rewindersstacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW! Great books, never heard of Gilt before though. hope you enjoy them all!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty, pretty covers! I haven't read Slated yet but Fractured makes me want to hurry up and do so, so that I can get that as well. I'm so greedy, sorry! LOL.

    Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these books looks awesome! The covers are amazing...i wish I could read them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great books sweetie :D They seem amazing. I hope you will love them all :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all have such gorgeous covers. Happy reading! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had the opportunity to hear Teri Terry talk about Slated, and it sounded fascinating. Hopefully, I get around to reading that one soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!