Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Distractions #20

New Distractions is a weekly feature on Fictional Distraction, inspired by various memes that make us share the new books we got during a week, e.g. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, This Week in Books by Pop Culture Junkie and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews.



The books I received this week:


For review:
Huge thanks to Tor Teen, Sourcebooks Fire, and William Morrow Paperbacks.


Slowly things are getting a bit more quiet for me, but in February I'll start another internship for six weeks which will keep me super busy again. Really hoping to find enough time to read and review. Luckily I only have one side job now, which at least gives me more free time during the weekend.

And YAY! for these awesome books. Can't wait to read them!
Which books did you get this week?
Carina

9 comments:

  1. Carina, I miss your posts so much! Hopefully you'll be able to find time. But we all understand if you need to go focus on life!

    The Nightmare Affair sounds amazing and it's already been getting great reviews. I haven't read anything by Kenneally yet, but it sounds great! And I really want to read Losing It, it's like one of the most popular NA books right now.. :) Happy reading, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I'm so jealous you got Things I Can't Forget! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the Nightmare Affair looks really good. Can't wait to see what you think of it!


    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of awesome. <3 I hope you enjoy them all sweetie :D I loved The Nightmare Affair so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul Carina, I still need to read the previous books by Miranda, I've only read Catching Jordan.

    Check out my haul: http://muchlovedbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/clock-rewindersstacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! At least you're finding a bit of time from your hectic schedule to read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great books. I haven't read any of Miranda Kenneally yet, but have books 1 and 2. I've heard good things about Losing It as well. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Losing It looks pretty good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got The Nightmare Affair for review as well, and I'm loving the way the cover looks! I can't wait to read that one :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!