Monday, January 28, 2013

Fictional Distractions of the Week #56 (Special Edition - Help me decide)

Welcome to Fictional Distractions of the Week. It is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.


The books I plan to read this week:


At first, I'll finish reading Hooked by Liz Fichera. I'm about 25% in while scheduling this post and so far I'm definitely intrigued enough to want to continue reading as fast as possible. I don't know much about golf and while I would wish for more explanations, it's not really confusing and very easy to read. Hope it'll continue to be like this.

Afer that I'll finally be reading Stealing Parker, which I've been wanting to read for the longest time. Since I'll be participating in the third book's blog tour in March, I really want to read this installment first, even though I doubt it's necessary since they're "just" companion novels.

And because I just cannot decide, I'll let you choose my third read for this week:


Which book should I read?
  
pollcode.com free polls 


What are your Fictional Distractions of the Week?
 

6 comments:

  1. I voted for Embrace! but I have to point something out. Embrace might not be as great as you believe but when you go through it, you should start Entice because that book was AMAZING!! I have Emblaze and I'm SO excited for it!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hope you'll enjoy them all, sweetie :) I have a signed copy of Stealing Parker.. hmm, I should read it soon. <3 it does seem interesting :) I voted for Fated. While I haven't read it yet, I think it sounds awesome :) Uhm.. If I were you, I would never ever start the Embrace by Jessica Shirvington series. Big fucking love triangle in every book. Bad one too. Depends on if you like them. Just haven't heard of anyone who have loved these books :) (Have not read it myself, though, and I never will.) Anwyay! I hope you'll love them all sweetie :D Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Embrace but Wings of the Wicked seems amazing so... hard to choose xD

    I can't wait to read your reviews for all those pretty books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooked is coming up on my reading pile, and I must say that I'm definitely looking forward to it. It seems like a pretty good read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The books you plan to read this week look ace! I loved Stealing Parker and am curious about Hooked! Big reading plans for this week. Good luck and enjoy them:)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!