Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #82


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's pick is PARALLEL by Lauren Miller.
It's going to be published on May 14th, 2013 by HarperTeen.
ISBN: 9780062199775 | pre-order: The Book Depository / Amazon US / Amazon UK / B&N

Goodreads Summary:
Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land a dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she is stuck on a Hollywood movie set, wishing she could rewind her life. The next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A cosmic collision of parallel universes has left Abby living a new reality every time parallel Abby makes a decision. Now Abby must race against time to take control of her fate without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.


First of all, Merry Christmas! I'm very sorry for still being so inactive, but at the moment my life's just simply crazy and I have so many other things to do that I rarely find the time to read or even come online. Even though it's the holidays, I have to get some uni stuff done and am spending my day in front of the laptop with a couple of law textbooks.

But I thought it was time for a break and therefore some Waiting on Wednesday love. I really like the sound of Parallel since I absolutely adore books with parallel worlds. Really hope that this one will be as awesome as it sounds.


What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow this sounds amazing! And the cover is really pretty. Gonna add it to my TBR list now :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also really excited for this book! Parallel worlds is such an interesting concept that I have not read enough of. And I love how they did the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited for this book, I added it to my to-read list as soon as I hear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to have you back, Carina! I hope you stay for awhile. Parallel sounds absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to read about the parallel worlds in this book! Great pick this week. Happy reading and studying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really good! I'm really looking forward to its release next year.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your hectic life. I know how that goes. Good luck with everything. And I hadn't actually heard of this one before but it sounds fantastic. It is definitely on my to-read list now.

    Thanks!

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good. And I love the cover! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s nice that you are back and your new post is very good. The cover is very attractive and it sounds good. I will add this book into my read list and I can't wait to read it.
    Here I am also going to share you my favorite book called The Enjoyment of Music as a gift. Hope so you will enjoy it..!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing. Gorgeous cover. Thanks for sharing, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick, sweetie :D Pretty cover. <3 It does seem pretty good ;) I hope you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved 'Sliding Doors' the movie with Gwyneth Paltrow, so this sounds right for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Parallel looks really good. Love the cover! Happy New Year 2013:)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!