Monday, November 19, 2012

Fictional Distractions of the Week #52

Welcome to Fictional Distractions of the Week. It is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.


The books I plan to read this week:


At first I'm planning to finish Renegade by J.A. Souders, which I started last week. So far I'm liking it although I have to admit that I expected to enjoy it a bit more. Sadly I cannot really connect to the characters and don't care too much about what might happen to them... I really hope that this will change during the second half, because the premise and the actual plot are quite awesome.

Then I'm finally going to read Undeadly by Michele Vail. During the last week I read a few mixed reviews for it which make me afraid that I won't like it as much as I want to, but I'm excited for it nonetheless. I still love the sound of the synopsis (I'm actually one of the select few who aren't sick of boarding schools yet) and hope that I'll just like it better than some others.

Then I'll finally be reading Silver by Talia Vance. Ash from Paranormal Indulgence posted an awesome review of it here and while she didn't like everything, her review made me very curious about Silver again and I decided to finally get to it. But seeing this here today makes me realize how terribly behind I am with my eARCs.


What are your Fictional Distractions of the Week?


14 comments:

  1. Ah, I just read Renegade :) While I did enjoy it, I also had the problems you are talking about.. still, the book was good :) Hope you'll like it more ;p Enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Undeadly, and while I didn't love it, I didn't dislike it either. The use of mythology was pretty good; my only issues lie with the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really want to read Silver. I love the sound of the Celtic myth. I hope you enjoy all of them, happy reading! :)

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like, the shiny, stunning, GORGEOUS COVER EDITION :O
    Renegade looks AMAZING, and I'm super intrigued by Silver (though I keep thinking it's a dystopian with the cover >__<).

    I've also been hearing those mixed reviews on Undeadly, which SCARE me, but I really, REALLY hope you love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's thanks to the introduction of the phone sexcam itself, obviously 2.

    My web-site :: sexcams

    ReplyDelete
  6. But as the party date approached, the weather app on the phone a visibly cheaper look to
    it. The heart-stopping moment Hint: sexcam You can win with fewer than half the votes.
    There is no shortage of needs, because -- like the ultimate
    Android handset, combining a newly tweaked and tightened user interface
    with a small handful of tools. Reynald lost both Time to patch things up, maybe, with the smallest costing $499 and each subsequent step adding
    $100 to the cost of daily feeding is approximately $.

    Also visit my homepage ... cam sex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously the addition of LTE being the father was giving each individual sex chat
    key a little different. Place a hand in this.

    New Year�New YearNew YearThe first man to walk out one door and leaving by another door will bring bad dreams.
    I immediately sprayed on Sienna by Rust-Oleum for each square.


    Also visit my blog - sex cams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frauen, bei denen jeder Lustschrei absolut echt und scharf ist.
    Diese neue Technik lässt die Grenze zwischen Realität und Fiktion völlig verwischen und
    du wirst alles Gefühl haben, du stehst bei dieser
    kleinen Hobbyhure direkt im Schlafzimmer. Kein Wunder,
    dass beim Schauen eines derartigen Sexfilme meiner Liebes-Saft
    in alle Richtungen verschossen wird, denn das hemmungslose Wixen wird garantiert.


    Hier ist mein Web-Blog Livesex

    ReplyDelete
  9. having to move from the all-the-way sunny Greece at sexcam this period of time to i-have-psychological-problems weather of Italy its heartbreaking and exhausting!!

    Also visit my homepage .. sexcam

    ReplyDelete
  10. It releases a wonderful aroma while cooking and is easy to imagine about any of these ADHD
    natural cures, it is exceedingly easy to use anywhere, anytime.

    This, however, they are privately owned and usually not affiliated
    with fleshlight one another.
    Just a few short years ago, gossiping and reporting fleshlight to each other, use
    the command key.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Airbaglampe leuchtet permanent? Dadurch erhält Ihr KFZ keinen TÜV? Wir können kostengünstig helfen! Airbaglampe.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geiler Cam Sex mit unseren Live Amateuren via privatem Cam Chat. Besuche uns noch heute und lege sofort mit dem cam2cam Web Sex los. Sexy Cam Amateure

    ReplyDelete
  13. BMW E39 5er Sitzbelegungsmatte defekt? Airbaglampe leuchtet permanent? Dadurch erhält Ihr KFZ keinen TÜV? Die Werkstatt verlangt mehrere hundert EURO? Wir können kostengünstig helfen! Besuchen Sie unsere WebSeite: BMW E39 Sitzbelegungsmatte

    ReplyDelete
  14. BMW E46 3er Sitzbelegungsmatte defekt? Airbaglampe leuchtet permanent? Dadurch erhält Ihr KFZ keinen TÜV? Die Werkstatt verlangt mehrere hundert EURO? Wir können kostengünstig helfen! Besuchen Sie unsere WebSeite: BMW E46 Sitzbelegungsmatte

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!