Monday, November 12, 2012

Fictional Distractions of the Week #51

Welcome to Fictional Distractions of the Week. It is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.


The books I plan to read this week:


I definitely have a very awesome week of reading ahead of me, starting with my current read Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill. I really love this one so far - it's everything I expected: cute, funny and absolutely entertaining. Definitely crossing my fingers for this lovely love story.

After that I'm going to start reading Renegade by J.A. Souders which sounds like a fanastic read. And even though I have not read too many reviews for it yet, I've heard good and surprising things about it that make me look forward to it even more.

And my third read for this week will be Undeadly by Michele Vail, which I've been wanting to read for the longest time and will finally get around to do so. Again, I have not had the chance to read many reviews for it yet, but I'm expecting it to be quite awesome.


What are your Fictional Distractions of the Week?

8 comments:

  1. Eeep, I cannot wait to see your review for Meant To Be! I've been hearing just FABULOUS things for this book, it sounds so so adorable. <3 I've already read Undeadly, and it was pretty good and hilarious. Hopefully you'll enjoy it! Happy reading, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you'lll LOVE MTB!!! IT was sooo damn cute and I hope you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant To Be is among my top 10 novels this year(and I'm up to abt 80 books this year so far). I read the manuscript for a publisher earlier this year :) I'm looking forward to read your review, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week, I meant to read a couple of review books that I'm a part of a tour for. I'm crossing my fingers that I will not be swayed into reading something else.

    I also am planning to finish the Bragg Saga series that I've started last week. I read the first 5 and have two more to go.

    I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to Be is supposed to be really cute! :) I hope you enjoy it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you continue to enjoy Meant to Be, it sounds like my kind of novel, and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Hope you enjoy them all :D Meant To Be does sound sweet. And I cannot wait to Renegade :) Hope it's good ;) Anyway. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meant to Be sounds like a great read and I really need to get my hands on a copy soon. I am just over half way through Renegade and I really like it.

    The book I plan to read are Renegade (well finishing it) as well as finishing Mystic City. Hopefully I will start on Noughts and Crosses and Islanders.

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!