Monday, October 29, 2012

Fictional Distractions of the Week #50

Welcome to Fictional Distractions of the Week. It is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.


The books I plan to read this week:


At first, I'm going to finish Allegiance by Cayla Kluver, which is the second book in the Legacy trilogy. So far I'm liking it quite a bit and can't wait to finish it, so I can read the third book soon as well. 

After that I'm going to get to read one of my most anticipated reads for 2012 - The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Ever since I've read the first book, I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of its sequel and now I'm fighting with the urge to ditch Allegiance since this pretty book arrived on Saturday.

And my third read (which I kind of doubt I will get to) will be Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill, which just sounds like one of the most amazing contemporary reads I can imagine. I really hope it'll live up to my expectations, because they are pretty high.


What are your Fictional Distractions of the Week?
 

7 comments:

  1. MTB was soooooooo adorable!! You will love it :)) And of course the Evolution of Mara Dyer *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I really want to read The Evolution of Mara Dyer. This week my Fictional Distractions are: After Dark by Emi Gayle and Anna Dressed in Blood.

    Happy reading! :)

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I'm currently reading Decked with Holly. Then I'll pick up Half-Blood. I think those two are more than enough since I'm currently on vacation and won't have time.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to be sounds adorable! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Happy reading :D I just read The Evolution of Mara Dyer. <3 It is perfect! Hoping very much that you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meant to Be sounds soooo awesome !! Can't wait to know what you think of it. Happy reading Carina !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Allegiance even more than I loved Legacy. Sacrifice, on the other hand, is actually pretty hard for me to get through...

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!