Monday, October 15, 2012

Fictional Distractions of the Week #49

Welcome to Fictional Distractions of the Week. It is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.


The books I plan to read this week:


At first I'm going to finish Ember by Carol Oates. There's not much left for me to read, but I'm still not really sure how I'm going to rate it. Some parts I absolutely loved so far, while I almost wanted to skip over some others... really hate it when a book has such wonderful potential, but some scenes just lack in comparison to the others.

Then I'm going to read The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski. Just like last week, I'm still really intrigued by it and am excited to finally get around to start it.

And then I'm actually hoping that despite my very slow reading pace I'm going to get around to start The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa. I don't think that I need to say anything about why I'm excited for this one, except Julie Kagawa. Just love her books. Love.


What are your Fictional Distractions of the Week?

3 comments:

  1. ooh Great books! Honestly Juhina HATED the ending for The Shadow Society, so i hope you enjoy that one! And heard a lot of good stuff about The Lost Prince! For me, I'm reading Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, Cinder, and then Vampire Academy! (yay)
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. All books looks awesome :D Hope you'll love them all. <3 Really enjoyed The Lost Prince ;) Happy reading :) I will be reading Gravity this week. <3 when I get the time to do so ;p <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean with Ember. I think there's nothing more sad when a book has a lot potential and the author doesn't use it. When I read something like that, I sometimes just have the urge to throw the book around -.-

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!