Saturday, October 13, 2012

Distractive Obsessions #10

Distractive Obsessions are books that are going to be released very soon and that I'm dying to read - books that I know I'm going to be obsessed with until I'll finally hold them in my hands and read them.



This week's pick is THE EVOLUTION OF MARA DYER by Michelle Hodkin.
It's going to be published on October 23rd, 2012 by HarperTeen.
ISBN: 9781442421790 | pre-order: The Book Depository / Amazon US / Amazon UK / B&N

Goodreads Summary:
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

It's been a long time since I've featured a Distractive Obsession, but I just didn't have enough time to obsess over upcoming releases (and actually bought only very few books in the past weeks and months). But now I'm totally crazy about the upcoming release of The Evolution of Mara Dyer which has to be just über-awesome, because it's going to be released on my birthday! 
I am dying to get my greedy little hands on a copy of this book, especially after the very nice cliffhanger of book #1. If you are not obsessing over this book like I am, I can only think of one good explanation - you haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. And if that's true, you need to change that as soon as possible ( = pick up a copy right now) and then get a little bit crazy with me while waiting for its sequel.

Which book are you obsessing over at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate. I read the first book just after it was released and have been dying to read the sequel ever since. I really hope this book will be as exciting as book one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for everyone to read this book. It is even better than Unbecoming! I can not wait to own a hardcover of it.

    Looking forward to your review once you get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one am I obsessing over? THIS ONE. Cannot wait to get it in my hands and read it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes yes yessssss!! I AM OBSESSED!! I CONFESS! I can NOT wait to read it and like you I haven't bought many books since the summer but this one would be a blink of the eye buy!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!