Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #74


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Falling for You by Lisa Schroeder
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Expected Publication: January 1st, 2013
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 355
Goodreads Summary:
Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.

As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.

Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.

I already read and loved two of Lisa's verse novels and was very excited when I saw that there is a book by her coming out next year. As far as I know it's not a verse novel but poetry will still be a very important element of the story. Definitely very excited to get my greedy little hands on a copy of it and hoping that it'll be just as awesome as I'm expecting it to be!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

15 comments:

  1. I had this as my WoW recently. I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks awesome! I still need to read Lisa's novels, and I think I should read more novels in verse. Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added to my TBR--love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds phenomenal!!!! I'm glad it's not in verse, I do not verse novel. But this one sounds amazing, and I know already I want to see this girl happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! And I like the cover. I haven't read anything by Lisa yet, but I have heard great things about her books. I'm really glad it's not verse. I've only read one verse novel that I remember, it was okay, but I like non-verse books loads better.

    Great pick! Thanks for adding yet another book to my overflowing TBR. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick :D Pretty cover. <3 Seems like some kind of triangle.. so not for me ;p but I hope you'll love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Falling For You sounds so good! I haven't read any Lisa Schroeder books yet but I'll get to it soon :)

    here's our WoW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying for this one! I featured it on a WOW a few weeks ago too. It sounds amazing and I love that cover! Great pick. :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really amazing. Great pick... I love the cover too..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3841

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah I have such a hard time with books like this, they're so depressing!!! I'm afraid to read them. I do love this cover though, it's so gorgeous!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read on book from this author before and I quite liked it, so I might give this one a shot :)

    Take a look at my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This type of relationship is something I find hard to read/deal with, but I think it's important that stories such as this one are out there for people who need them! I've never heard of the author before. I've been meaning to read a verse novel, so maybe I'll check out one of her other books :)

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to read this book too.

    My WOW - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. That one's on my wishlist! Really liked The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder:)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!