Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Distractions #12



The books I received this week:




Gifted:
Clarity | Dash & Lily's Book of Dares | New Girl

For Review:
Entice | Beneath the Glitter

Huge thanks to Michelle from Much Loved Books for the awesome books and the really pretty swag! ♥ Also thanks to Hachette UK and St. Martin's Press (via NetGalley) for the review copies.


Today's the first day for me being able to sit down in front of the laptop and get some blog-stuff done. This week was craaaa-zyyy and I'm afraid that the next four weeks will be just as awful. But I'm trying to think of the money I'll earn so I can buy pretty new things (like books). :D
I'm also very excited for the books I got this week. I used to watch (and sometimes still do) Elle and Blair's videos on Youtube and am therefore very curious about the book they wrote. Of course I also can't wait to start the Violet Eden series as well as the very awesome books Michelle sent to me. Really hoping to find more time to read next week, because I've been a terribly slow reader last week.

Which books did you get this week?
Carina

19 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to see what you think of New Girl! I wasn't a fan, but everyone else seems to have really enjoyed it :) I can't wait to read Dash & Lily - am waiting for nearer Christmas, but I'm sure it'll be great now too :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This juicy girl? :D I watched their videos a while ago, too, but I have to say that Blairs voice is beyond annoying, when you watch her videos a long, long time. It is hard to understand because she speaks way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I don't want to offend her! I really like her, the way she blogs, but the voice.. argh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy all . i loved new girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested to see what you think of Entice. I read Embrace and I've more or less gave up on it. I'm hoping someone will "entice" me to give these books another chance. :)

    And yes, just stick it out for a few more weeks, you're almost at home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Clarity and Dash And Lily! Hope you enjoy/love them as well!

    Happy reading :-)

    My bookish haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares is SO CUTE! I am reading Entice right now and I am liking it quite a bit. Jessica's angels are pretty awesome.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Dash and Lily. Hope you like it too!
    Great haul. :D
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares! It looks so good.

    A great haul, enjoy your books,
    Sam :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for books arriving :), I really hope you enjoy them and I can't wait to see what you think of them.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got entice too, with a very different cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Girl is a nice, fun read. And I love the sound of Clarity! Happy reading, enjoy all these pretty books.(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to read Dash & Lily´s Book of dare.Nice haul1
    happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got Beneath The Glitter a few weeks ago and I can't wait to check it out! I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought Clarity when it first came out, but I never picked it up. I've heard it's good. Enjoy your books!

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beneath the Glitter was a pretty solid-ish read for me! The ending was confusing, but I hope you enjoy it! I have yet to read Jessica Shirvington's books. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seems like interesting books :D Hope you'll love them all. <3 Also, I adore getting swag :D Looks awesome ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed New Girl, but it definitely brought a lot of questions to mind. Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!