Monday, September 17, 2012

Fictional Distractions of the Week #46

Welcome to Fictional Distractions of the Week. It is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.


The books I plan to read this week:


My first read for the next week will be Ironskin by Tina Connolly. I had actually hoped to start it last week, but sadly I didn't get around to that, so I'm looking forward to finally start it now. I'm still hoping that it'll be as good as it sounds to me, even though I've heard a couple of mixed things by now.

After that I'm going to be reading Lucid by P.T. Michelle for its blog tour and can't even say how excited I am for this! I absolutely loved the first book in this series, Brightest Kind of Darkness, and can't wait to see what is going to happen now!

And my third read will hopefully be Crewel by Gennifer Albin, although I'm already doubting that I'll have enough time to get to it. I fell in love with the US cover of this book, but the synopsis made me even more curious about the book. It sounds so unique!

What are your Fictional Distractions of the Week?


4 comments:

  1. Is that the UK cover of Crewel? It's so plain and boring.. I LOVE the US cover and after you've read the book you totally get why this cover is absolutely perfect! Truly, too bad ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crewel does sound awesome ;) Do not like the UK cover at all, though :p US cover does look pretty :) Hoping to read this book soon ;p Hope you'll enjoy all these books :D Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Ironskin. It sounds really good. This week i'm hoping to finish three books: The Duff, The Immortal Rules and Return of Arethane.

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started Ironskin! I've seen some mixed things too but I am hoping it will still be something I will enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!