Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #72


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The Collector by Victoria Scott
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Expected Publication: March 2013
Pages: n/a
Goodreads Summary:
He makes good girls...bad.

Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.

I'm very sorry that this post is late, but I was quite busy the last days and only realized on the train on my way to my internship this morning that I forgot to schedule this post. 
But here you have my WoW pick for this week now, which I absolutely cannot wait for to be released. This sounds oh-so-very-awesome and swoon-worthy.

Which book are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

8 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this book, I can't for it to come out as well. Great pick :)
    My WOW:
    World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely sounds awesome - especially since the girl's name is Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around, sounds awesome. I am definitely reading this when it comes out.

    Here's My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this, too! Entangled always ends up having boys I love ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about this one! Definitely on my list :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Yes! This one sounds so amazing! Great pick. :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, this does sound swoon-worthy! I must add it to my list. :) Thanks for sharing it, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes I agree with you!!! This book sounds so freaking awesome! I cannot wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!