Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #73


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Expected Publication: May 7th, 2013
Pages: 384
Goodreads Summary:
...not yet available












Without any summary and only a very vague idea about Afterparty's content thanks to THIS blog post by Ann, I'm still dying to read this book. You might wonder why...
  1. I loved Ann's Where It Began and have been waiting for another novel by her ever since.
  2. This cover is just plain gorgeous, so even if I'd end up not liking the book, it still wouldn't be a waste of money.
  3. I just looooooved Where It Began. Read my review here.
What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

13 comments:

  1. i love the cover . hope u get it sooon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I **LOVE** this cover. I heard really mixed things about WHERE IT BEGAN, so I've been scared to pick it up. I think I still will though. :) Great pick this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover--and it's looks like I'd be interested it...but, no description! Is this a sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm I have no idea about this book, but I am with you the cover is gorgeous! Totally adding it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I didn't know about this one! Ann and I have the same agent and I loved Where I Began, so I'm looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right, Carina! The cover to this is just stunning. I love it! I haven't read Where It Began, but upon your recommendation, I'll have to add that one as well as this one too. Thanks so much for sharing. I can't for summary to come up! I have a feeling it'll be a good one :)

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover, it's stunning. I have not read Where It Began but I am thinking I may have to fix that soon. I am adding this to my TBR list right away and can not wait for more details. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick :D Hmm. The cover is pretty. <3 seems interesting ;) I hope you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this cover! It caught my attention immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover is amazing. I will have to add it. Thanks for sharing it..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is new to me! I can't wait for the synopsis. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  12. This cover is gorgeous. I'll have to check out her other books. Can't wait to see what the synopsis says!

    Here's My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!