Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Distractions #08

New Distractions is a weekly feature on Fictional Distraction, inspired by various memes that make us share the new books we got during a week, e.g. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, This Week in Books by Pop Culture Junkie and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews.


The books I received this week:


For review:

Huge thanks to Harlequin Teen, Simon & Schuster, Entangled Publishing, P.T. Michelle, and Alyssa Rose Ivy.


I'm finally back from vacation and am trying to get back into "the real life." It's both awesome and weird to be back home, especially since I could spend so much time at the beach and in the ocean during the last two weeks because we had insanely awesome weather. I also got around to reading some of my own books, but once I'm finished with City of Fallen Angels I will be going back to my review copies and hope to reduce that pile a lot. And I'm hoping to get to these new awesome books soon, too.

Which new books did you get in the past week(s)?
Carina

10 comments:

  1. Squeals!! Beautiful Disaster and The Lost Prince!! I looooved BD and I am looking forward reading your thoughts and .. of course! the Lost Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lost Prince!!!! Very excited to read it as well. I am curious to see what you think of Beautiful Disaster as I have read it. Enjoy all your awesome new titles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Beautiful Disaster and The Lost Prince too! Beautiful Disaster was awesome and I am reading PRINCE now. My Super Sweet 16th Century looks adorable! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets try again...
    Great haul, I can't decide whether I want to read Beautiful Disaster or not, but YAY for The Lost Prince

    Thanks for checking out my haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century!! Dying to read that one. Looks awesome. Great haul, Carina!

    Happy reading :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these look awesome! I'm really looking forward to My Super Sweet 16th Century! Reading Lucid now and really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back hun - so glad to hear you had a great time!
    Beautiful Disaster seems to be popular this week - I haven't read it but I've heard great things about it.

    I hope you enjoy all your books! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century looks really cute. I hope you end up enjoying it! Also, I'm so jealous you went to the beach. I went last month, but I have yet to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Super Sweet 16th Century looks pretty good. I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Awesome mailbox sweetie. <3 Cannot wait to read The Lost Prince :D Just finishing up The Iron Knight, then starting that one ;p Really excited for it. :) Hope you'll love reading all your new books. <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!