Monday, July 23, 2012

Fictional Distractions of the Week #39

...or rather: Books I'll be reading while lying in the sun.

Even though I'm still at home while typing this post, I'm hoping to be lying on the beach when this post goes online. And since I let you vote here which books I shall take with me next to my Kindle, I thought today would be the perfect opportunity which books won.


City of Fallen Angels | Insurgent | Wither | Sweet Evil
The Blessed | Cinder | Hunting Lila

Fictional Distractions of the Week is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet Evil and Cinder were both so good! I hope that you enjoy them all! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's what I got this week: Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to read Insurgent and Cinder soon! I heard amazing things about Sweet Evil and Hunting Lila. Happy reading!

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOo I see Sweet Evil!!! Perfect! and Cinder! You'll have a wonderful time :)) enjoy your vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that Insurgent made it on there! LOVED that book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy reading! I just read wither (some of the others are on my to-read list) and thought it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I hope you'll enjoy your holidays! I love City of Lost Souls and Cinder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many great books! I can't wait to get started on Sweet Evil. It sounds awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books, I still have to read Hunting Lila and COFA. Enjoy your time at the beach, I hope it's nice and sunny for you :)

    my haul

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!