Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #63


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Linked by Imogen Howson
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Expected Publication: 2013
Pages: 330
Goodreads Summary:
Elissa used to have it all: looks, popularity, and a bright future. But for the last three years, she’s been struggling with terrifying visions, phantom pains, and mysterious bruises that appear out of nowhere.

Finally, she’s promised a cure: minor surgery to burn out the overactive area of her brain. But on the eve of the procedure, she discovers the shocking truth behind her hallucinations: she’s been seeing the world through another girl’s eyes.

Elissa follows her visions, and finds a battered, broken girl on the run. A girl—Lin—who looks exactly like Elissa, down to the matching bruises. The twin sister she never knew existed.

Now, Elissa and Lin are on the run from a government who will stop at nothing to reclaim Lin and protect the dangerous secrets she could expose—secrets that would shake the very foundation of their world.

Riveting, thought-provoking and utterly compelling, Linked will make you question what it really means to be human.

I can't even think of a way to express just how much I looooove this cover. Isn't it gorgeous and so unique? I could keep staring at it and it would definitely be enough reason to buy this book. But the summary is just as amazing and I wish it were out already - I don't want to wait until 2013 to get my hands on a copy of this!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

11 comments:

  1. This sounds really good...will add it to my list! Thanks!

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol cover stare
    coool
    want
    need
    gr8 wow


    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very thrilling read! I am going to HAVE to check it out :) The synopsis is fantastic and I adore books about twins!

    I'm a new follower of your blog, looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Here's my WoW, hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Never heard of this but now that i have i'm definitley adding it to my TBR pile. I really like the cover aswell! Thanks for shairng.

    Great pick! =D

    Check out myWoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have I not heard of this one?! Just added to my goodreads, thanks! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! This looks really interesting. I'm officially adding this to my read list. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday here.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this cover before but shamefully never checked out the book (don't know why, I love the cover) and this sounds so goood. Thanks for sharing this otherwise I could have missed out on this book.

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, sounds awesome. Totally adding it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most excellent WoW pick! I haven't heard of this one but has gone straight on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, I was SO picking this as my next WOW! It was just a bit delayed thanks to the read-a-thon. Lol, but seriously, it sounds FANTASTIC. I can't even begin to describe it. o: And it's gorgeous too. Woosh! 2013, come here quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!