Saturday, May 5, 2012

Distractive Obsessions #07

Distractive Obsessions are books that are going to be released very soon and that I'm dying to read - books that I know I'm going to be obsessed with until I'll finally hold them in my hands and read them.


This week's pick is REVIVED by Cat Patrick.
It's going to be published on May 8th, 2012 by Little, Brown Books For Young Readers.
ISBN: 9780316094627 | pre-order: The Book Depository / Amazon / B&N

Goodreads Summary:
As a little girl, Daisy Appleby was killed in a school bus crash. Moments after the accident, she was brought back to life.

A secret government agency has developed a drug called Revive that can bring people back from the dead, and Daisy Appleby, a test subject, has been Revived five times in fifteen years. Daisy takes extraordinary risks, knowing that she can beat death, but each new death also means a new name, a new city, and a new life. When she meets Matt McKean, Daisy begins to question the moral implications of Revive, and as she discovers the agency’s true goals, she realizes she’s at the center of something much larger—and more sinister—than she ever imagined.

Ever since I absolutely fell in love with Cat Patrick's debut novel Forgotten (take a look at my 5/5-review here), I was desperate to get my hands on her new novel Revived. It sounds completely different than Cat's first book, but just as awesome. But guess what happened? I forgot to pre-order it. I have to buy a lot of other (non-bookish) things this month, so I'm not sure when I'll get a copy of Revived, but I know that I'll definitely need to do it as soon as possible.




Which book are you obsessing over at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. This is a great pick :D I cannot wait to get my book. <3 Pre-ordered it a few months ago ;p Hope you will get to buy it soon, as well :D I cannot wait to read it. Loving the cover and the summary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my pre-order to arrive!! I haven't read Forgotten yet but I ordered that as well. There is a local book festival in 2 weeks and the author is going to be there so I am excited for that! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting tthe Trailer!!!!! I haven't seen it before and I love it!! 'm really looking forward reading this one, I loved Forgotten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like Forgotten that much but I love the cover of Revived. I look forwzard to know what you think of this one Carina when you get a copy !!
    Hpapy reading, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!