Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #52


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Expected Publication: July 31st, 2012
Pages: 384
Goodreads Summary:
SO WRONG FOR EACH OTHER...AND YET SO RIGHT.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with “freaky” scars on her arms. Even Echo can’t remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal.

But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo’s world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.

Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she’ll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

If it wasn't so long until July 31st, I'd definitely be featuring this as a Distractive Obsession, because I just can't stop thinking about this book. Pushing the Limits sounds soooo awesome and I cannot wait to get my greedy little fingers on a copy of this one to find out whether it's as amazing as it sounds.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

24 comments:

  1. This book sounds awesome!! I will be sure to check it out!!

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-39-pizza-love-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one!! It sounds sooooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love contemporary books and this one sounds so good. I can't wait to read this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an awesome Contemporary YA Romance which is a genre I am trying to read more of.

    Thanks for sharing, Carina :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds really good, I need to add it to my TBR.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great! YA Contemporary is my favorite and this book sounds particularly interesting!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhm wow! This sounds awesome! I've never heard of it before but I'm definitely adding it to my TBR. Even the cover is hott :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this one too - the whole thing, the cover, the title and the synopsis are just so great, I'm getting antsy. It sounds like it might be a little edgier than a usual YA contemp? I hope so!

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds intriguing. I hadn't heard of this one before. I'll definitely have to look into this some more.

    My WWW/WoW post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had this on my wishlist forever. Everytime I see it, I again want to own a copy instantly!

    New LinkyFollower! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic pick, I've been waiting for this for awhile! It just sounds so good and I'm so curious about Noah and I want to know if her name being Echo will mean anything...agh, so much to know!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds great! it's definitely going on my TBR pile..

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-4th-april.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I <3 this cover! SO MUCH!


    Feel free to check out my WOW
    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, das klingt wirklich verdammt gut! Jetzt ist meine Wunschliste noch mal ein kleines Stückchen länger. Danke fürs Vorstellen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a interesting contemporary read. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been noticing this one...thanks for tempting me! Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pushing the Limits sounds really good! Great pick! adding this on my pile ;) love the cover too!

    Please drop by @ my Waiting on Wednesday post here


    Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes this is on my list too. Great pick. Here's my WoW
    Thanks,
    Cathy @ Addicted to Books
    Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh, pretty cover :D And great summary ;) Seems like an interesting book :) Hope you'll love it when it comes out :D Great pick ;)
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. This book sounds great.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This book does sound good! Thanks for highlighting it!

    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I remember talking to a woman from Harlequin last year at the Frankfurt Book Fair about this one and she was head over heels about this book. She said all the women at work looooved this book! So yes, I'm super excited about this one too1

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't read enough contemp YA, and this looks like the perfect book to my growing list of contemporary TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW @ YA Books

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds gooood! And I love that cover it's so unique. No pretty girl in a dress.

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!