Monday, March 5, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup: Show Off Your Pile


The Review Copy Cleanup challenge is hosted by Vicky (Books, Biscuits & Tea) and Celine (Nyx Book Reviews) to motivate all of us to finally reduce that pile of review books collecting dust on our shelves and eBook readers.

The first challenge is to show off our pile of review books that we're trying to read for this challenge. Below you can see a list of the books I'm planning to read and I really hope that I'll get to all of them.





Are you participating in the Review Copy Cleanup?
What are you planning to read?
Carina

5 comments:

  1. I've seen The Mayfair Moon on a few piles. It does sound very good. The cover is quite grungy and creepy!

    I'm now your newest follower.

    Here is my pile if you want to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not officially participating, but I should really read some review copies in March, epescially my netgalleys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pile! I still have to read Goddess Interrupted, but I'm looking forward to. I hope you enjoy all of your books (: Good luck!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore your pile!

    Mine is huge and not so fascinating. :(

    http://reviewingshelf.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/rcc-challenge-showing-off-my-pile/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am! And I'm excited, because it's fun to do things together. :D My pile's a bit bigger, but I can't wait to read any of them, so I'm still hoping I can make it. ;) LOL.

    I love the look of yours! You have basically only books I can't wait to read myself. :D I hope they're awesome and good luck!

    If you want to take a look at my reading pile, it can be found here!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!