Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #47: Silver by Talia Vance


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Silver by Talia Vance
Publisher: Flux
Expected Publication: September 8th, 2012
Goodreads Summary:
Beauty is pointless when no one's looking.

Brianna Paxton has been invisible to guys since the eighth grade. She’s pretty enough, it’s just that no one bothers to look. There’s almost nothing that can’t be explained with science, and Brianna has a theory: she’s missing the pheromone that attracts people to one another. Brianna’s theory is shot to hell in one frozen, silver moment, when time stops and Blake Williams not only sees her, he recognizes something inside her that she’s been hiding from even herself.

Before Brianna fully understands who and what she is, she accidentally binds her soul to Blake. Forced to find a way to reconcile forbidden love and her bloody heritage, Brianna discovers that there's nothing pointless about her, and Blake may be in the most danger of all.

Do I even need to say anything? Mysterious cover, amazing summary - is it September yet?

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

20 comments:

  1. The cover for this one is really pretty and the summary definitely sounds awesome and intriguing. I'm looking forward to this one. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I just heard of this one last week and added it to my list. It sounds really good and I also love the cover!

    My WOW
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really interesting and the cover is sooo pretty! Good choice!!

    Check out my WOW.

    Emma @ Lost in a YA book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! Seems like an awesome book :D Just hope it is as good as it seems ;) Love the summary, though :) Great pick ;)
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover looks gorgeous! I hadn't heard about this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds pretty good and I like the cover too :)

    Here is my WoW pick: http://tinyurl.com/6wavsh6
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that cover. Blue is my fave color <3, haha. And the synopsis for it sounds really intriguing. Thanks for sharing, Carina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't discovered this book yet so I always love when that happens. Of course now my list of tbr grows bigger, hehe. Thanks for stopping by! This really does look like an interesting book and a great cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm completely intrigued by this book. I definitely need to check it out. Please check out my WoW.

    Thanks! Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only thing I have to write is: why is the wait so long? ;)

    PS: I've got a giveaway that ends March 14th.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover! And the summary is promising!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this one around before! And I'm SO excited for it! It sounds pretty fantastic.

    My WOW!

    Also, new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! This sounds fantastic!! Awesome pick!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words
    My Wow pick this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooooh this one looks so good! I haven't heard of it yet, but I'm definitely going to have to check it out! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one's on my TBR list, too! It sounds AWESOME. Great choice!

    My WOW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you Carina for this WoW! I had seen this cover around a bit but completely ignored until I saw this post. I just read the summary and I know I have to read this as soon as it's released. Sounds like a book I'll love :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh so excited for this one too! It was my pick last week actually and still excited to read it! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just added this to my wishlist! It sounds so so soooo good -- I can't wait to get my hands on it! Awesome pick and thanks for stopping by :)

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the second time I've seen this in a WoW post! I am definitely going to have to add this to my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yesss! This does sound super awesome. Seriously!
    2012 is like the year of awesomness. LOL. Way too many books I have to get my hands on. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!