Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #45: Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Publisher: MTV Books
Expected Publication: July 10th, 2012
Pages: 288
Goodreads Summary:
A sexy and poignant romantic tale of a young daredevil pilot caught between two brothers.

High school senior Leah Jones loves nothing more than flying. While she’s in the air, it’s easy to forget life with her absentee mother at the low-rent end of a South Carolina beach town. When her flight instructor, Mr. Hall, hires her to fly for his banner advertising business, she sees it as her ticket out of the trailer park. And when he dies suddenly, she’s afraid her flying career is gone forever.

But Mr. Hall’s teenage sons, golden boy Alec and adrenaline junkie Grayson, are determined to keep the banner planes flying. Though Leah has crushed on Grayson for years, she’s leery of getting involved in what now seems like a doomed business--until Grayson betrays her by digging up her most damning secret. Holding it over her head, he forces her to fly for secret reasons of his own, reasons involving Alec. Now Leah finds herself drawn into a battle between brothers--and the consequences could be deadly.

I'm really into contemporary YA romances at the moment and even though I've only read one book by Jennifer Echols so far, I already expect Such a Rush to be really good! Too bad it's still so long until July.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

P.s.: Remember to check out my intl. giveaway for the I ♥ YA GIVEAWAY HOP

28 comments:

  1. I love contemporary books and this one sounds really good. I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I love Jennifer Echols' books and I haven't heard of this one yet. I am definitely adding it to my list now. The summary sounds really good!

    My WoW
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is going straight onto my TBR list! I LOVE Jennifer Echols and this sounds amazing!

    Check out my WoW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds pretty good a little disconnected but worth going to the TBR, The cover is really nice good choice.Click on my name to see mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just featured this book as my WoW pick last week! I'm a big fan of Jennifer Echols so I'm really excited for this to come out. Great pick :)

    Check out my Waiting On Wednesday picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohhh... I love the cover and title. Great pick!

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-miracle-by-elizabeth-scott.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love contemporaries, too, but I think I'll pass on this one. Still, I hope you're going to enjoy it once it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW pick: http://tinyurl.com/789olvo
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this really looks like something interesting :o Very different than other reads...

    Hope you have a great day!
    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read anything by Jennifer Echols but her name sound familiar... Anyways, great choice! I read the summary and it looks very interesting. I mean, come on! A girl that can FLY (my favorite super-power) and a battle between two brothers? Oh my gosh I want it to be July already!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a huge contemp. fan, but this one actually seems like it would be good. I think I would enjoy it. Nice pick. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cover always catches my eye! The synopsis sounds good too, and I love a contemp romance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read anything by Jennifer Echols before, but I've been meaning to read something by her for a long time. This does sound really good, and I'm on a contemp binge at the moment. I'm going to have to check this out in July!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't read anything by Jennifer Echols, but this sounds so good. I love the cover too! :) Great pick!

    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!

    I'm so eager to read this book too! The blurb sounds good. I love the cover too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cover, and the story sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great cover and choice.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

      Delete
    2. Oh wow! I'd read about this previously and it looked great but I forgot to note it down - have done that now, thanks!

      Mine is here if you'd like to take a look.

      Delete
  16. I'm still finishing up the Hunger Games series. Will hopefully finish the final book tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, I'm waiting on this book too! Ever since the cover first caught my eye, I've been excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds interesting & the cover looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks good. YA has a lot to offer right now it seems. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one sounds good! Love the cover, too

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't read anything by this author yet, but I have a lot of her books on my TBR list. WIth the whole pilots and planes thing, it sounds like it'll be interesting because that's something pretty different. Also, a love triangle consisting of two brothers? That's enough to make me want to read it, ahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this cover! I haven't even read a book by Echols so I def. have to read this one! Great pick Carina! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this seems like an interesting book ;) Pretty cover. <3 Don't like that it sounds like it is a love triangle though :\ But still, it sounds really good :D Great pick ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks really interesting! I don't know what Echols' writing is like but this definitely sounds good and I, too, want to start reading more contemporary YA!

    Thanks for sharing Carina!


    Here's what I'm Waiting On this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never heard of it before, but this one definitely sounds like a great read! :) I'm curious and I'm sure it's a great pick!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!