Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cover Reveal: Lucid by P.T. Michelle

Today I'm lucky to be part of the cover reveal for Lucid by P.T. Michelle, which is the sequel to her Young Adult novel Brightest Kind of Darkness. If you haven't read my review for that one yet, go here and do that... or just get a Kindle copy of it, because I absolutely loved Nara and Ethan's story and can't wait to find out how it continues.


I love that the cover of Lucid sticks with the forest theme we've already seen for Brightest Kind of Darkness. The colours are so beautiful and all in all, seeing this cover makes me want to read the sequel immediately. The release date for Lucid is not set yet (probably Spring 2012), but I'm already dying to get my hands on a copy of this.

Twitter | Facebook | Website | Goodreads

Have you read Brightest Kind of Darkness and are you as excited as I am?
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!