Saturday, January 14, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge


I have already signed up for quite a few 2012 Reading Challenges, but only recently I stumbled upon the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge which is being hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun. I have had the first book of this series, My Soul To Take, on my shelf for quite a while now and have been wanting to read this series ever since. This challenge will give me the chance to finally read them and not find any excuses to read other books first.


THE CHALLENGE
To READ (or RE-READ) and REVIEW (or POST ABOUT) all five Soul Screamers novels by Rachel Vincent from January 15-June 14, 2012.

WHAT TO DO
1. Sign Up in the original post HERE.
2. Create a participation post (optional) and leave your link BELOW.
3. Stop back each month and leave your links to any reads/reviews in the monthly Soul Screamers Challenge post for that month only.
4. Grab a challenge button! (Not required).

You can win a lot of awesome things as well, if reading and getting to know a new (and very hyped) series isn't enough motivation to participate. Just go ahead and check out the sign-up post here.

The books I'm planning to read:

My Soul To Lose (#0.5)
My Soul To Take (#1)
My Soul To Save (#2)
My Soul to Keep (#3)
Reaper (#3.5)
My Soul to Steal (#4)
If I Die (#5)
Never To Sleep (#5.5)

Do you plan to join this awesome challenge, too?
Carina

2 comments:

  1. I also signed up for this reading challenge; it's the only one I'm doing this year, lol!

    I can't wait to see what all the hype's about! :) Totally excited! Looking forward to reading your reviews!

    -Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up as well as I have never read them and just bought the pack that has 0.5, 1 and 2. Pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!