Thursday, December 1, 2011

What happened in November?


This month I made some more changes to Fictional Distraction's design, created a Facebook page for this blog and joined NetworkedBlogs. So far Google has planned to disable GFC for non-Blogger blogs, but I have to admit that I'm a little bit scared that one day they'll decide that they don't want to continue offering GFC at all. Therefore I'm currently starting to follow all blogs in a different way and would love you to follow Fictional Distraction in another way, too. :)



Reviews I posted in November:


Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Cicada by Belle Whittington (giveaway for this HERE)


Crave by Melissa Darnell
Daimon (Short Story) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Destined by Jessie Harrell
Giovanni's Farewell (Short Story) by Claudia Gray


Melody's Song by Kendal Ashby
Scenic Route (Short Story) by Carrie Ryan
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Unlovable by Sherry Gammon



I hope you'll have a fantastic December and a lovely Christmas time. ♥
Carina

2 comments:

  1. I loved your old design, but I love the little changes you made even more. :D Also, the GFC deal sucks and yeah, it'll be interesting to see what they're planning for GFC and G+ for us all, cause they way it's now is kinda sucky. Good to start early. :) And you managed to get through a whole lot of books this month! Go you. :D Hope you had a wonderful month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get started on Catching Jordan! Shatter Me is SO good!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!