Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011


Top 10 of 2011 is hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound by Books, Jamie & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books and Rachel from Fiktshun. It's a great opportunity to go back and remember all of the books you've read in 2011. For more information go here.

While this series of posts is so much fun, it's also very difficult to limit these lists to ten books or, in today's case, boyfriends. Check out my previous lists Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011 and Top 10 Book Covers of 2011. Originally I wanted to post pictures of actors / models who look like I imagine the characters to look like, but I sadly don't have enough time. But I'm sure you'll enjoy this list of awesomeness nonetheless! 


Adrian from the Vampire Academy / Bloodlines series
Puck from the Iron Fey series
Jace from the Mortal Instruments series
Étienne from Anna and the French Kiss
Tucker from the Unearthly series 


Irial from the Wicked Lovely series
Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door
Cole from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series
Will & Jem from the Infernal Devices series
Daemon from Obsidian

Originally I had planned another huge section of honorable mentions. And actually I should be adding it, because there are still so many male characters that need to be appreciated (e.g. Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Henry from Catching Jordan, Kaleb from Hourglass or Jules from Die For Me). But I'm trying to be strong here and stick to ten book boyfriends. 

Please link your lists below! We need more posts of book-boyfriend-awesomeness (even though these fictional guys are totally ruining me for real life guys).

Carina

12 comments:

  1. See I would have such a hard time sticking to just 10. haha. Some great guys on this list. Etienne, Cricket, and Will and Jem would totally be on mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Étienne would definitely be at the top of mine, sigh. Great list, I'll have to read some more of the books on your list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see my list! My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011 I couldn't stay any where near 10! But we both have fabulous taste and included Adrian, Puck, Tucker, Cricket, and Jem! I can't wait to read Obsidian and meet Daemon. He seems super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally someone who also mentions Cole! I haven't picked him out either, but I like it when beta heroes get some attention!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Etienne or Cricket more! Stephanie Perkins definitely writes male characters we can all crush on.

    And I love Cole from The Wolves of Mercy Falls too! He's my favorite character, though I'll always have a soft spot for Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, of course, the Perkins boys would be on here, although I'm much fonder for Cricket than for Etienne. :3 Fabulous list! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list Carina! :) I love pretty much almost all the guys up there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! We have some in common.

    My Boyfriends: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-book-boyfriends-in-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great list! I'm sorry to tell you that Jace is not available:D;) I really need to read VA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg Irial! I LOVE him so much..and Adrian. We have similar tastes ;) following you now

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  11. great list! I still need to read some of the books on your list. I just got the iron king in the mail! :)

    My Top 10 book boyfriends in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yours is the first list I've seen with a Melissa Marr character on it, but I LOVED Irial! He was probably my favorite character of the entire series :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!