Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you & a Happy New Year

Lovelies,

Now that 2011 is almost over (in some countries it already is), I want to thank you for your part in making the last months so wonderful. I've said it before, but I will say it again: Blogging about books has turned out to be so much fun and I'm looking forward to 2012 as a year of awesome books and I'm hoping to get to know even more awesome book-lovers and bloggers. 

Since April 5th, 2011 I have posted 291 posts on this blog, including 94 reviews! You have commented 2888 times, 964 people have followed this blog via GFC. When I started this blog I never thought it would be this much fun and that so many people would be a part of it.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't living in Germany, but maybe the UK or the US, so I could meet some of you guys! You're awesome and I'm very glad I've met you. I hope 2012 will be fabulous for you! 

Happy New Year! ♥

Carina

9 comments:

  1. Thanks you for all the good time you gave us , i'm really happy to have discovered your blog

    all the best

    Happy New Year to you and your loved ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Hope 2012 is awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I hope this year will be full of blessings and peace for you ... and lots of great books! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweden isn't the best location to meet awesome bloggers or authors either, but I'm super glad we can do so much via internet because of it! I'm so glad I've found your blog. I hope you'll have a wonderful New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!