Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #35: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



My teaser:
Clockwork Prince
by Cassandra Clare - p. 289

Almost hesitantly he laid his hand against her cheek, turning her to face him. He had stripped off his glove, and his skin was bare against hers.

So hard to find a spoiler-free quote since I'd love to share so many things from this book with you. In love with it so far! 
Feel free to link your own teasers below! :)
Carina

2 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I have to wait to read CP until I read CA first.

    Here's the link to mine: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-2-eve.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great tearser making me even more excited to actually get this book

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!