Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: December




At the end of October I had a lot of real life stress with university and therefore completely forgot to post a round-up for RAK. Therefore this post will be a round-up for both, October and November, and I'm feeling so bad about not having created a post to show you all the amazing RAK presents I got especially in October for my birthday. Even though I've told you about them in my In My Mailbox posts, these deserve a seperate post!



Books I received from awesome people:


Angel* by L.A. Weatherly
Angel Fire* by L.A. Weatherly
Forgotten* by Cat Patrick
Slide** by Jill Hathaway

* I received Angel, Angel Fire and Forgotten from the awesome Donna from Book Passion For Life. So far I have read (and loved) Forgotten and can't wait to start the Angel series. Thank you so much, Donna! ♥

** The lovely Michelle from Much Loved Books sent me her UK ARC of Slide and I'm trying to put off reading it, so I can post my review closer to the release date, but it's pure torture to wait for it. I think I won't be able to fight it much longer. Thank you, Michelle! ♥



If I Stay*** by Gayle Forman
Touch of Frost*** by Jennifer Estep
Soul Thief**** by Jana Oliver

*** I got If I Stay and Touch of Frost from the lovely Lesley from My Keeper Shelf. I'm dying to read these two and I really hope to get to them soon. Need to neglect my review books during the Christmas time, so I can catch up on the awesome books standing on my shelf. :D Thank you so much, Lesley! ♥

**** And the amazing Alaiel from Librarian Mouse sent me Soul Thief which I'm also dying to read. I really need to "see" Beck again and I'm sooo crossing my fingers for him and Riley to get together. Thank you, Alaiel! ♥


Books I sent to awesome people:


The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Sadly I couldn't send out as many RAKs as I would have loved to, but a lot of my friends and family had birthday and I needed to spend my money on them (which I also loved to do. But I already ordered a few Christmas presents, but I'm going to include these in my December RAK post.
The Faerie Ring was a birthday present for Lesley from My Keeper Shelf. Raised by Wolves was a birthday present for Michelle from Much Loved Books, and I also sent her Shade because she's awesome and she really needs to read this one!


My RAK wishlist can be found HERE.
Please link your wishlist down below. :)
Carina

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love that cover for If I Stay! I've not seen it before. :) Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome books this month!
    I loved Slide and Angel =)
    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!