Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #33: Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




My teaser:
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber - 33%
This teaser is from an eGalley, courtesy of NetGalley and Sourcebooks Fire; it might have been changed in the finished copy.

I can feel the terror fade away, leaving instead the lingering sensation that was so rich and pleasurable in the dream - being well and truly tightly held by Denbury. But it was only a dream after all, and in dreams, one may fancy her hero as she pleases, her hero who slams and locks the door against her nightmares.



Carina

2 comments:

  1. I really, really liked this book! I hope you're enjoying it, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I feel like I should put that on a poster and hang it on my wall!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!