Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #31: Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.





My teaser:
Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson - 76%

"Tell them they can't have you... I need you." He bent down and kissed me softly on the lips. My knees wobbled and he reached around to pull me to face him. I kissed him back harder and held onto him like I was drowning.





Check out my current INTL giveaways:
November New Release Giveaway Hop: Win one of 8 amazing YA novels released this month!
Win UNLOVABLE by Sherry Gammon.

Carina

5 comments:

  1. What a great teaser I love it!

    Here is my teaser www.clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a great TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice teaser! ((Giggling)) Seems like a very good read. I hope you're enjoying it!

    April (Teaser Tuesdays)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [sigh]... I love love. Great teaser. I really need to read this book!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!