Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #29: Destined by Jessie Harrell


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.





My teaser:
Destined by Jessie Harrell - p. 144 (ARC)

His warm breath brushed my ear as he spoke, and he traced his soft fingers along my jaw line and down my throat, until they caressed my exposed collarbone.





This is such a lovely book! You can expect my review for this next Sunday for the Destined Blog Tour. :)

Have you posted a teaser this week? Leave me a link in a comment below.
Carina

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a gentle guy!

    Here's ours, 3 this week, all from different genres: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-difficult-boy-and-small.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cover. Hope your enjoying your read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making Destined your Tuesday Teaser! Can't wait to read your full review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that is one hot teaser. I'm definitely interesting in reading Destined now. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh great teaser ;)


    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I can't wait to check out the blog tour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've started seeing this one around more and more lately and I just keep getting more curious each time! Definitely a great teaser there. Really intriguing!

    My Teaser is from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer; extremely good so far!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!