Thursday, October 6, 2011

What happened in September?

Last month's round-up is a little bit late, but with trying to forget about my law paper and trying to enjoy the last days of freedom before university starts again on October 10th, I completely forgot to post it. But even though September was a very busy month, I managed to post 11 reviews. 

Thanks to you, I crossed the 500-followers-mark last month (now already 600+) and I'm actually trying to celebrate this with you at the moment: So go ahead and enter my giveaway to win one of 24 amazing YA novels. (This giveaway should celebrate my 6-month-blogoversary (yesterday) and my 20th birthday (Oct 23rd) as well.)
Since yesterday I also have a second giveaway on my blog: You can win a signed hardback copy of Sign Language by Amy Ackley. A very beautiful novel!

So, what happened in September...?



Reviews I posted in September:


City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare


Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst


Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson



Have a lovely October,
Carina

2 comments:

  1. September was a really great month for you! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time off before school starts back. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!