Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF #1


TGIF is a weekly meme, hosted by Ginger at GReads!
This Friday's Question:

To-Be-Read's: How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?

This is my first time joining TGIF because I absolutely love this question. I don't know whether anyone shares this feeling, but I love looking at other people's TBR-piles. And I love it even more when I see a book in their pile that I read and loved and can tell them that they should read it as soon as possible.

I'm showing you my tbr-pile of physical books now, but I still have a few e-books sitting on my laptop that need to be read as well. Can't wait to get a Kindle later this month! 


I know that in comparisons to others my tbr-pile probably is quite managable, but it's growing every week. And when thinking about a book that I keep meaning to read but don't, I can't think of any. All of these are completely neglected, but I just never seem to be able to decide what to read next. 

Is there any book you see in this picture that I should definitely read as soon as possible? Since it's a review book I will read Carrier of the Mark once I'm finished with the book I'm reading right now (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, soo amazing!). After that I'm not so sure. Maybe Anna Dressed in Blood or City of Fallen Angels or Fateful. Help me decide!

What's on your tbr-pile?
Carina

17 comments:

  1. Great books you have! :D
    Unfortunately, I didn't read almost all the books you've got here. But you have to get to Catching Fire & Mockingjay soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my to be read is huge i have some romantic comedy that i had from a woman moving home and i still haven't finished reading them and i've bought new ones ..i'm still buy new ones..so i really need to be reading daily to decrease my pile ..
    your pile is so small compared to me ..i only have paper edition as i like better real books to ebooks ..
    xx
    valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps i also have some house of night to read #4 and # 5 can't wait coming next ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Graceling a lot so I would recommend that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god look at all of those wonderful books! I haven't actually read any of those but I'm itching to get my hands on Graceling and Catching Fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fateful is good, City of Fallen Angels is amazing! You have some great reads coming up. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure you read Catching Fire & Mockingjay soon! I devoured those as soon as I bought them!

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only ones on your list that I've read are The Hunger Games series, so I'll go with that! I also wanted to thank you for commenting on my WOW post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have quite a lot of books there! :) Mara Dyer must be great, I need to read that one.

    Have a nice weekend & happy reading!
    Here's my Friday meme/blog hop
    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of the books in your TBR pile are definitely some of my favorites - Catching Fire & Mockingjay, Carrier of the Mark and Graceling. I'd read the first two first, because the Hunger Games trilogy is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very manageable TBR pile, I hope to get mine down to that size before the end of the year. [: I would definitely recommend bumping the rest of the rest of the hunger games trilogy up on your list, they are amazing. [:

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's about time you read Graceling, especially with the cover reveal of the third book in the series. xD I can assure you it will not disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have some great books there!
    Anna Dressed in Blood is in my top favourites of all time and for this year - also it's a great book to read for Halloween! Graceling is also amazing! Definitely should give it a go!

    Happy Reading!
    -Kate
    My TGIF & FF: http://www.nomaliciousreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a lot of great books on to your tbr list! I hope you enjoy reading them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god look at all of those wonderful books! I haven't actually read any of those I hope you enjoy reading them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love looking at peoples' TBR piles/lists too. I have quite a few of these on my list, and I'm really anxious for Carrier of the Mark and Anna Dressed in Blood, but my library doesn't have either yet! My suggestion for what to read next would be Catching Fire. Happy Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how I wish I had your TBR pile! You have so many awesome books to pick from. Maybe that is why you can't decide on one, they are all just too good! I was going to say The Carrier of the Mark sounded excellent!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!