Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: October




Like last month, I signed up for RAK in October, too. If you don't know what RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) is, take a look at this month's sign-up over at Book Soulmates.






I received last month:


City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
from Michelle @ Much Loved Books
Thank you so much, Michelle. I hope to read this soon because I'm so in love with this series!


I sent last month:


Wings by Aprilynne Pike
to Alaiel @ Librarian Mouse as a wedding gift.
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
to Donna @ Book Passion for Life as a birthday gift.


My wishlist can be found HERE.
Please leave me a link to yours, so I can check it out. :)

3 comments:

  1. so loove RAK!

    here's mine:

    http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4404986?shelf=wish-list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RAK!♥ City of Fallen Angels is amazing book! I hope you´ll enjoy it!

    my wish list is here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/3671230?shelf=wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that Wings cover. (Yes, I do judge books by their covers.)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!