Friday, September 2, 2011

What happened in August?

I actually can't believe that August has come to an end and September has started. Even though the weather wasn't very summery in Germany this year, I'm also looking forward to fall. Oh, and winter as well. I just loooove Christmas (is it too early to talk about that?).

Fictional Distraction has really developed during the last months. 445 people are following my blog now (thank you so much!), I have written 148 posts, and you have commented 1116+ times. On top of that I have started a new feature called Chick Lit Time which will deal with my love for chick lit novels.

There's currently one giveaway on Fictional Distraction: I'm giving away an ARC of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. It's international and ends September 13th, 2011 at 12:01am.

So, what happened in August...?



Reviews I posted in August:


A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (review)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (review)


The Cordovan Vault by J. Monkeys (review)
Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (review)


Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens (review)
I heart you, you haunt me by Lisa Schroeder (review)
Marked by P. C. and Kristin Cast (review)


Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella (review)
Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison (review)
Wildefire by Karsten Knight (review)



Have a lovely September,
Carina

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's impressive! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone so much, it rocked my holidays:O

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!