Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #26: Wander Dust by Michelle Warren


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Wander Dust by Michelle Warren
Expected Publication: November 2011
Goodreads Summary:
Ever since her sixteenth birthday, strange things keep happening to Seraphina Parrish.

The Lady in Black… burns Sera’s memories.
Unexplainable Premonitions… catapult her to other cities.
The Grungy Gang… wants to kill her.
And a beautiful, mysterious boy… stalks her.

But when Sera moves to Chicago and her aunt reveals their family connection to a centuries old, secret society, she is immediately thrust into an unbelievable fantasy world, leading her on a quest to unravel the mysteries that plague her. In the end, their meanings crash into an epic struggle of loyalty and betrayal, and she’ll be forced to choose between the boy who has stolen her heart and the thing she desires most.

Wander Dust is the breathtaking fantasy that will catapult you through a story of time and love.

Just like last week I am showing you a book with a very pretty cover. And the summary sounds really interesting, therefore I can't wait to get my hands on this!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

15 comments:

  1. This cover is simply lovely and ethereal! I'm definitely looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one out and about a few times tonight. It has a lovely cover and the story sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. second time i've seen this one for Wow. Looks great.

    Here's our WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really sounds intriguing--and what a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I saw this one for the first time today and now have added it tom my must have list too. It sounds amazing. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this one sounds great and the cover is gorgeous. It's on my tbr list as well. Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've noticed the beautiful cover before too, I love it! And now that I actually also read the synopsis, I'm adding this books to my TBR list. Sounds very interesting! Great pick!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds awesome! I love the title, too, as well as the cover.

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  9. This DOES sound freaking AWESOME! With a GORGEOUS cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I soo wish I could read this book today. The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! I thought it was another book at first, but it just happens to have the same cover. Hope you can get your hands on it soon :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really looking forward to this one as well! :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I didn't know this one, I really love the cover ! secret society, premonitions, it sounds sooo great !

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!