Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #24: Obisdian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Expected Publication: December 6th, 2011
Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don’t kill him first, that is.

This sounds really great and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of it.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

6 comments:

  1. Great pick! This one sounds really good and I like the cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so much of this book through the cover reveal...I thought I'd get sick of seeing it around, but it really does look good. Must read some day.
    Enjoy life x
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been hearing great things about the author and her books recently. this one looks good! great pick :)

    please check out my WoW pick this week.

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is good-looking. Really want to read now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing this everywhere lately! It really does sound interesting. I can't wait to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this book too. It sounds like a refreshing change!

    New follower here!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!