Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: September

Book Soulmates  
 
 
From Donna, thank you. :)
I signed up again for RAK this month. Sadly I didn't have enough money last month to send out RAKs but I kind of received one from Donna at Book Passion For Life. Actually she sent this one to me before I signed up for RAK but I'm counting this as a RAK gift.
 
My wishlist (with cover images & Goodreads links) can be found HERE
(It includes: Sweet Venom, Soul Thief, A Need So Beautiful, Juliet Immortal, The Vampire Stalker, Wolfsbane, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, After Obsession, Shift, Wither, Supernaturally, The Near Witch, It's Not Summer Without You, Tempest Rising, Blood Magic.)
 
Please leave me a link to your wishlist here or below my wishlist. :)
 
Have a lovely weekend and a great September,
Carina

1 comment:

  1. You haven't read City of Bones yet?! :O Thank god Donna sent you the book! You MUST read it as soon as possible. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!