Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #06

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy-For-Books.com.



This week's question:
"What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation?"

Well, first of all it seems like all the good books are going to be released during the next two or three months. Just think of all the awesome September releases (e.g. Lola and the Boy Next Door, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Daughter of Smoke and Bone (which you can win on my blog) and soooo much more). 
Then it will also be my birthday on October 23rd and this year I will turn 20, which would be a very good occasion to celebrate it a bit more than usually.
I'm also looking forward to the cooler temperatures and the fact that this will give me a good excuse to spend some money on new clothes. I just love shopping with my best friends and the fall colors are always sooo pretty. ;)



What are you looking forward to this fall/autumn?
Carina

P.s.: Also don't forget to enter my intl. giveaway.

8 comments:

  1. I agree with Deb, I'm really looking forward to cooler weather! And also all the great books that are coming out this fall. There are SO many! I can't wait. :)

    My sisters birthday is on the same day as yours! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week’s question is perfect for Labor Day weekend with the “official” end of summer and all.

    I’m all about fall! I love all four seasons and I’m sorry to see summer go (I hope to get in a few more swims in my pool) but I’m also amped up for Autumn.

    Why?

    For most of the same reasons we all like autumn – fall foods, Halloween, the chill in the air, changing leaves and candy corn. But I’ve got a scary slant to why I’m angling for autumn. Hop on over to my book blog at http://www.howardsherman.net to read all about the murder, mayhem, seriously spooky stuff and even some BSP!

    Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to all the wonderful books that are coming out this fall. So many titles that are amazing.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally looking forward to all the books you mentioned. And the only thing I like about fall weather is getting new clothes--hello cute cardigans!

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping through. Friday Post! Old Follower.

    I can't wait for it to get cooler so I can wear my cardigans and sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just popped over from Crazy for Books, so i'm a new follower and admin over at peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/ What I'm looking forward to is wearing my hoodies and watching some SEC college football this fall! Roll Tide Roll!! Happy fall and Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLA *sigh* I'm dying to get my hands on this book!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!