Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #21: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Publisher: HarperCollins
Expected Publication: January 3rd, 2011
Pages: 400

Goodreads Summary:
Exiled from her comfortable home, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland – called the Death Shop – are slim. Violent energy storms can strike suddenly, and even the very air she breathes might kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He’s wild, dangerous – a savage. He’s also her only hope.
Because Aria alone holds the key to his redemption, Perry needs her, too. Their unlikely alliance will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky. 




I have to admit that it's actually the cover that got me interested in this novel. But this summary sounds really intriguing and I'm very much looking forward to get my hands on a copy of this. :)

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

P.s.: Also don't forget to enter my intl. giveaway.

11 comments:

  1. A great WoW pick! I have seen this one on a few blogs now :)

    Mine is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-24th-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick!

    Here's my WoW this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm super excited for this book too. i love the premise. great pick :)

    Check out our WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really different and the cover is stunning. I can't wait to read it either. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pining for this one with you, Carina, so excellent choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like a lot of people are looking forward to this one. Me too!

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really excited about this book!! It looks awesome :)

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-goddess.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does look like an exciting book! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've said it before but I'll say it again; that is one freaking awesome cover. It's like the cover model is walking on air.

    Please check out our WoW & Erika's "Birthday Bash" Giveaways at Badass Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, I really can't wait to read this one as well! It sounds awesome! :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok this book is fantastic, the detail and fluency of this authors writing is complex and amazing. I have used to have only 2 favorite authors now I believe I may just have 3!!!! And personally its very rare for me be able to actually pick a favorite author. Since I have a hard time choosing a favorite anything. So if your reading this buy it it's completely worth it. I know cause I've read many many books.

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!