Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #19: Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.





My teaser:
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr - p. 71

But this time, the third time, he kissed her so gently that it was barely a brush of lips. It was a question as much as a kiss. It was affection, and somehow that made it worse.





I truly need to finish this soon. It gets better with every chapter I'm reading, so I hope I will be in love with it in the end.

What's your teaser this Tuesday?
Carina

7 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I love this series. While this one wasn't my fave book it was still really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, sounds so good! I haven't read this series yet but it's in my wishlist, hehe.
    Thanks for sharing :D

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I've finished this one, but I remember feeling so conflicted while reading this, and I'm sure you know why...lol. Thanks for the teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the teaser. I remember the words, I just can't remember what is happening. I loved this series!

    New Follower!

    Here's my TT

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful teaser.
    MY TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-how-to-love-an-american-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful teaser! It's so cute! I really want to read this series! I feel bad that I haven't started it yet!
    Here's my teaser for the week: http://happilyneverending.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-7th.html

    x
    Sierra(:

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!