Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #17: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Since I'm on vacation right now and this post is written a week earlier and only scheduled to be posted today, my past self had no idea what I'm reading right now (which sounds weird, but it's true). So therefore I chose to post a teaser from one of my favorite books.





My teaser:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - p. 137

St. Clair is drunk. 
His face is buried between my thighs. Under favorable circumstances, this would be quite exciting. Considering he's minutes away from vomiting, it's less than attractive. 




Oh, I love this novel soooo much. Anyone who hasn't read this yet, has to do this immediately, so you'll be prepared for Lola and the Boy Next Door.

Carina

9 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I haven't read this one yet but I've heard nothing but good things. I'll have to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book. A great teaser!

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read nothing but good things about this one. I will try and get to it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! must read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Loved this book!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about this one! Really interested in reading it. Great teaser!

    My teaser can be found here! Mine's from the first page! Had to share it, since it intrigued me right away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...great teaser. I have not read this one yet, and I don't read as many contemps, but I've heard such good things about this one. So I think I need to read it :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!