Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox #18


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives bloggers the chance to appreciate the books they got last week and to meet new people.






The book I bought this week:


Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles


The e-books I won this week:


Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young
Blood Past by Samantha Young
huge thanks to Samantha Young and Rachel from fiktshun


The books I got for review this week:


Virtuosity* by Jessica Martinez
The Pledge* by Kimberly Derting
Past Perfect* by Leila Sales


Swear* by Nina Malkin
Graffiti Moon** by Cath Crowley
The Demon Lover** by Juliet Dark

* via Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab
** via NetGalley and Random House



While The Pledge wasn't in this month's newsletter, the link to it was all over Twitter. But before you ask me for it, I have to admit that I didn't save it or anything and I honestly have no idea who tweeted it. Sorry!
I'm really looking forward to read all those novels - they sound quite fantastic. But my to-read pile is growing and growing, so I hope I'll have enough time to get to them soon.

What did you get in your mailbox this week?
Carina

P.s.: Check out my 400 followers giveaway to win an ARC of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.

23 comments:

  1. i seriously need to read rules of attraction and then get chain reaction. awesome IMM this week, enjoy all your books :)

    Stop by our IMM.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books seem amazing. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, I can't wait to read Graffiti Moon =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graffiti Moon souds awesome. I like the look of Swear, but its the second (I think?) in a series I haven't started yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chain Reaction is so, so good! I can't wait to read Virtuosity and Graffiti Moon!! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing books! I can't wait to read Graffiti Moon and Chain Reaction!

    *old follower*
    Mandie
    http://enchantedpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little bit nervous about Chain Reaction because I loved the bad boy element of books one and two. Still, I'm dying to read it. I hadn't heard of Demon Lover, I'm liking the cover!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get into the Perfect Chemistry trilogy because they look great! Enjoy your books (;

    and thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books this week! I hope you enjoy them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome week Carina! Hope you enjoy Chain Reaction....*sigh* Luis! Wow! lol. :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVED Chain Reaction! I can't wait to read Virtuosity either... happy reading :) Check out My IMM

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also got The Pledge and can't wait to read it. :) Seems like you've gotten many good books this week!

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all look so good! Enjoy your reads!

    Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got Demon Lover too! Sounds good! Everyone's getting The Pledge, it seems like!

    BookStacksOnDeckIMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mailbox! I love the cover for Demon Lover! And I'm looking forward to reading Swear and Virtuosity. Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent books! I keep seeing Chain Reaction everywhere and I must admit that the first book in the series is still collecting dust on my shelf. *gasp* Must get to that soon.

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to read The Pledge! I am so excited to start it. :) I love the cover for The Demon Lover, it's gorgeous! Enjoy your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful! Awesome!
    Thanks, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great mailbox!
    I noticed too, that some people got The Pledge and others didn't. I bet it will be in the next newsletter for everybody else, happened to me with Past Perfect, too :P And yeah, Swear is definitely on my shopping pile now^^ I still have a 10% discount coupon from book depository, I think I'll use it for this one^^
    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't to read Chain Reaction. I just wish it didn't mean the series is ending :-(
    Enjoy!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  21. chain reaction!! cool. great books you got this week. :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!