Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #17: Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Publisher: Walker Books
Expected Publication: August 16th, 2011
Pages: 336

Goodreads Summary:
Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father? 



I definitely love these novels! Simone Elkeles has such a wonderful style of writing that makes me devour her books within a few hours. I can't wait for this companion novel of Perfect Chemistry to be released.

Also check out my interview with Josephine Angelini, where I'm giving away a copy of her wonderful novel Starcrossed.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

9 comments:

  1. I am in love with this series! Brilliant choice - I also cannot wait for Chain Reaction! Not long now :D

    Check out my WoW on my blog

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!! I know tons of girlys who can't wait to get their hands on this one :)

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Great pick, I can't wait this book. I love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to get my hands on this. Great WoW pick.

    My WoW

    Amy@adumbrations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost chose this for my WoW this week. I love all of Simone's books and can't wait for this one! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-unbecoming-of-mara.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished the first two books this weekend. Can't wait for this one!
    I love it that Luis is actually the good boy who meets a bad girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished the first two books over the weekend and I can't wait for this one to come out. I love it that Luis is the good boy and gets involved with a bad girl. Should be a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I really want to read this series. I need to get started on it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!