Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #14: Everneath by Brodi Ashton


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Publisher: Harper Collins
Expected Publication: January 3rd, 2012
Pages: 384

Goodreads Summary:
Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.

She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.

Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...
 



Okay, the cover is one of the most gorgeous covers I've ever seen. And the summary makes me want to read this even more. Too bad it's still so long until January.

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Carina

12 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this one. The cover is gorgeous as well. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Persephone myth is really becoming popular lately, at least it seems that way. Hoping this one surpasses Abandon. Great pick. Beautiful cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! The cover is gorgeous indeed! Love Greek mythology and it sounds like an interesting take on it. Thanks for sharing.

    Check out my WOW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for this is so beautiful :) Seems there's loads of Persephone myth-based books coming out lately :) But I love greek mythology so no complaints here.

    Good choice!

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this everywhere today. It's really popular. I love the sound of this and that cover is striking. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover for this, it's gorgeous! I can't wait to read it. Great pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really interesting that there are several books all coming out at the same time that are based off the Persephone myth. Looks good though!

    Please check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is gorgeous and the summary is amazing! This so on my waiting list, too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for this book! Beautiful cover =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    My WOW: Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds so great I just wish next year wasn't so far away.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking forward to this one! the cover is beautiful.

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds as good as the cover is! It's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!