Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #18: The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Since I'm on vacation right now and this post is written a week earlier and only scheduled to be posted today, my past self had no idea what I'm reading right now (which sounds weird, but it's true). So therefore I chose to post a teaser from one of my favorite books.




My teaser:
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa - p. 128

"Ash," I murmured, which made him flinch, bracing himself. My heart pounded, but I ignored my doubts and hurried on. "I... will..." Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and whispered, "Will you be my knight?"





I loved this scene so much. And the whole series is just fantastic and I cannot get enough of it.
Carina

7 comments:

  1. Awww sweet teaser! I need to read this book!

    My Teaser: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series. There are so many books to be read!

    Here is my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this book everywhere and I think I'd love to read it. Great teaser cause now I think I do!

    Here is mine this week.
    http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    Cheers, MichelleKCanada @AnotherLookBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm almost finished with The Iron Daughter! I can't wait for Ash to come back into the picture!! Here's my teaser this week from The Iron Daughter! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, new follower! Nice teaser! I have heard great things about this book! If you can, please check out mine at: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books, so little time. Hope you will stop by and comment on my Clockwork Prince teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I have this series on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!