Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #13: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser sentences" from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My teaser:
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - p.135

It occured to Helen that all she had to do was lean down and she would be kissing him. It seemed like such a natural thing to do - as if she should be kissing him - that she was halfway to his mouth before she stopped herself and pulled back, stunned by her lack of self-control. She saw him swallow hard.




Carina

14 comments:

  1. Oh, but does she kiss him eventually? LOL Great tease!

    I'm playing Teaser Tuesday! Click here to read mine!

    Hope to see you there.

    Sassy Brit
    Alternative-Read.com
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful teaser! it has me curious about whether she kissed him or now.

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great moment, and great teaser. I'll have to check into this one.

    - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI,

    What a great teaser!
    I really loved this book, hope you enjoy it
    Have a great day!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the others, I want to know if she ends up kissing him! Great teaser. Check out my Tuesday here

    http://kyliesreads.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH just kiss him!!! lolz

    Now come let me tease you here! And while you at it check out our awesome Giveaway for your chance to win not only books but jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, sounds like a 'moment'!

    My teaser is here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome teaser! Cute moment :)

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw love the teaser! Very intriguing, soooo does she kiss him eventually?

    My Tease!

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser. Got to get this one so I can find out what happens!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo ooo oooh!! i LOVE KISSIES!!! lol!! The UK cover for this book is gorgeous!! i just tweeted that STILL need to get this book & this teaser DEF makes me want to get it for sure!!

    awesome, awesome teaser!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great teaser!

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-goddess-with-blade-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. The twists and turns in Starcrossed are unending. The end of the book left me infuriated and heart-broken. It
    "hurt so good". The forces at work against Helen and Lucas are of legendary proportion and seem practically insurmountable. Who can fight fate? Who can fight the gods?

    Hopefully, we will get some of the answers when Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) is released.

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!