Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox #16


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives bloggers the chance to appreciate the books they got last week and to meet new people.






The books that I bought this week:


Marked by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Betrayed by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast


Chosen by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Untamed by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast


Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan


Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
I heart you, you haunt me by Lisa Schroeder


The books that I got for review this week:


Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens *
Click: An Online Love Story by Lisa Becker *
* from author, thank you!



Soooooo many books in one week, this is CRAZY. But I loved this week just because of that. :D Everyday books came into my home and I looove putting new books onto my shelf.

What did you get in your mailbox this week?
Carina

P.s.: Don't forget to enter my Starcrossed-Giveaway! :)

15 comments:

  1. Awesome week hun. Can't believe you haven't read the House of Night books. Can't wait to see your reviews :) Donna

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove Nick & Norah's! one of my faves. and i've been searching a copy of Mistwood for a while. great set!

    My IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/07/30/in-my-mailbox-9/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Nick and Nora's after reading and loving Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. Epic mailbox!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read 'Nick and Norah' a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved it :)
    Great selection here, very jealous!

    Happy reading :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you got sooo many great books this week! I love the Soul Screamers Series and can't wait to read Nightshade. Happy reading!
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-17_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great books! I loved Nick and Norah! and wow, I really really want all of Lisa Scroeder's verse novels! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I loved Mistwood. I've read Lament, but still need to read Ballad.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mistwood looks amazing!
    I won Dragon's Oath on a giveaway, so The House of Night ser`is good.

    My IMM
    Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension(http://bmdepository.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I've never heard of Click before so I can't wait to read your review, see if I'll like it.

    Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/qadpcl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have a ton of great books here. I've been wanting to read Ballad. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome mailbox! Mistwood and I Heart You, You Haunt Me are both on my wishlist - hope you enjoy!

    New follower :)

    Check out what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. All really great books! I had to buy the first 4 books in the House of Night series after I've heard so many good things about it. Mistwood looks great and I loved Nick & Norah (though when I saw the movie I was expecting it to be like the book and I was a little disappointed). Click looks good too (since I met my boyfriend online :P). Happy reading! :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice mailbox. I read and liked both Nightshade and Heavenly. I hope you enjoy your new books.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books, they look so pretty together xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great collection :) Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!